Unique, custom built system with all the components that touch water manufactured in USA/UK and are NSF certified.
Fresca Disruptor completely removes or significantly reduces harmful substances found in tap water. They include:
– Sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
– Chlorine, chloroform, bromine, iodine
– 99.99% lead and other heavy metals (aresinc V, cadmium, chromium VI)
– 99.99% viruses (polio, rotovirus, norovirus, etc.)
– 99.99% bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudomonas, etc.)
– 99.95% cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.)
– Humic Acid
– PCBs, BPA (plastic byproducts)
– Penicillin G,Flumenquine
– Ferric Iron
– Volatile organic compounds
– Taste and odor
Fresca Disruptor is among the few filters that can get rid of bacteria and is among very and very few non RO systems that can filter out viruses.
Stage 1 is pleated polyester sediment filter at 1 micron nominal. This stage is there to mainly protect the next 2 stages of any sediment. It will cut off anything above 1 micron: dirt, dust, rust, stones, sand etc etc.
Stage 2 is a core of the system, stage that does all the heavy lifting. Made with new filter material from Ahlstrom (Finland). In short, it is electroadsorptive technology media able to remove or significantly reduces all of the contaminants on the list above except chlorine and taste/odor.
Stage 3 is high quality coconut activated carbon block. Since stage 2 takes out most of the bad things, what’s remaining is chlorine and so called “smell and taste”. 0.5 micron high flow carbon block clears it up giving the water a great taste.
1. System uses industry standard parts (housings, fittings etc). All parts are covered by 2 years warranty, but even if something breaks afterwards, you just go and replace that part, easy to find, easy to change.
2. Cartridges are also industry standard size. If Fresca goes out of business, decides to increase the price beyond acceptable etc, you can always source cartridges from elsewhere.
3. Easy to upgrade to extra stages or turn the whole system in RO system (thanks to all standard parts).
4. Quality and safety for you and your family. Many people say “doesn’t matter where it is made as long as it’s NSF”, but one thing to keep in mind is that NSF is certification system, it is not quality control system. US/UK manufacturers have a well established supply chain, strict quality control and strict raw material control, this is why we carefully choose and source every component that touches water from these countries only!
5. Washable stage 1 and 2. Unless you have a lot of iron (and iron clogs ANY filter quickly) system will not be dead clogged. Even if your water is extremely dirty, just take out the cartridges 1-2 and wash them.