Unique, custom built system younger sibling of our flagship Fresca Disruptor
Fresca Lite removes or significantly reduces most harmful substances found in tap water. They include:
– Sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
– Chlorine, chloroform, bromine, iodine
– 99.99% lead and mercury
– 99.99% viruses
– 99.99% bacteria
– 99.99% cysts
– Volatile organic compounds
– Taste and odor
Fresca Lite is among the few filters that can get rid of bacteria and is among very and very few non RO systems that can filter out viruses.
To break the system down to stages:
Stage 1 is pleated polyester sediment filter at 5 micron nominal. This stage is there to mainly protect the next 2 stages of any sediment. It will cut off anything above 5 micron: dirt, dust, rust, stones, sand etc etc.
Stage 2 is a heavily modified coconut shell carbon block, does all the heavy lifting: lead, mercury, VOCs, chlorine, taste and odor etc.
Stage 3 is truly disruptive technology from California, USA. It is Quantum Disinfection media – kills viruses and bacteria on contact. Does not introduce chemicals into the water, does not require electrical power. The media uses quantum mechanic principles of electron movement to create surface catalytic sites, bacteria are instantly destroyed through a catalytic electron exchange. This is the first time such a technology has been used to disinfect water.
1. System uses industry standard parts (housings, fittings etc). All parts are covered by 2 years warranty, but even if something breaks afterwards, you just go and replace that part, easy to find, easy to change.
2. Cartridges are also industry standard size. If Fresca goes out of business, decides to increase the price beyond acceptable etc, you can always source cartridges from elsewhere.
3. Easy to upgrade to extra stages or turn the whole system in RO system (thanks to all standard parts).
4. Washable stage 1. Unless you have a lot of iron (and iron clogs ANY filter quickly) system will not be dead clogged. Even if your water is extremely dirty, just take out the cartridges 1 and wash them.